Masjid Al-Nur is open for fardh salah only with condition. Stay home if you feel sick.
Dear Masjid Alnur Community,
We are extremely pleased to announce that in accordance with the recommendations of the governor we decided to open the masjid for the daily fardh salah only.
1. Do not come to the Masjid if you are sick (cough, sneezing, etc.)
2. Worshippers are required to wear a mask that always covers their face and nose in the masjid.
3. Worshippers must always maintain approximately 6 feet distance between one another.
4. Worshippers should bring their own prayer mat.
5. Worshippers should perform sunnah salah at home.
6. The maximum number allowed is 25 then the door will be locked; so please wait for next jamaa.
7. No children allowed.
Donate without any fees