About Masjid Al-Nur
In 2009, with only a few families, Masjid Al-Nur was established in one of the retail shops in the East Gate plaza in Mechanicsburg. This was the humble beginning.
Masjid Al-Nur is now home to a diverse community of Muslim brothers and sisters and stands as a symbol of true Islamic unity with members from nearly all parts of the world. The brothers and sisters of Masjid Al-Nur value this unity and strive to preserve it.
Following Services are provided by the Masjid:
- Full time Imam
- Daily five time prayers
- Taraweeh prayers
- Weekend School: Saturday and Sunday - Hifz Program - Classes by Imam
- Weekly seminars - Dr. Nour’s Serah Nabi - Weekly women’s halaqa
- Computer Classes by Br. Mustafa
- Weekly Arabic Classes by Sister Wafa
- Islamic Counseling
- Special Guest events - Imam Okasha, Sheikh Hichem.
- Weekly Tajweed classes:
- Beginner Tajweed class: Thursday, 1 hr before Maghrib
- Advanced Tajweed class: Thursday, immediately after Maghrib
- Multipurpose Hall